4968 Bedford Street
Oneonta, AL 35121
Job Objective Experienced Quality Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing production quality and maintained control on accuracy by documenting all control plans
- Deep knowledge complex technical issues
- Huge knowledge of support systems and related procedures
- Immense ability to manage multiple projects at one given time
- Exceptional ability to work with involvement team systems
- Excellent skills to analyze problems and resolve it effectively
- Skilled to manage time and complete projects
- Proficient in maintaining all details
Kaiser Permanente, Oneonta, AL
May 2006 – Present
- Managed statistical process and tracked its progress.
- Analyzed all quality system problems and ensured compliance to ISO 9001.
- Provided recommendations for various solutions through appropriate channels.
- Evaluated all corrective actions and verified working in process.
- Performed internal audits for various functions.
- Maintained and interpreted assembly drawings and other calibrated measurement tools.
- Trained employees in all quality standards.
- Provided support to various improvement teams on a regular basis.
Providence Health & Services, Oneonta, AL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Performed quality audits for cross products and monitored unit work.
- Documented and evaluated all work across various departments.
- Maintained and developed performance reports for all levels.
- Coordinated with training department and recommended improvements in process.
- Participated in calibration sessions and performed audit on resources.
- Monitored specifications and updated standards as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Argosy University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated