3617 Isaacs Creek Road
Peoria, IL 61602
Job Objective To obtain a position as Registration Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in registering patients in a hospital and medical clinic
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare registration setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict situations
- Ability to interpret the appropriate information needed in order to provide care
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Ability to solve problems within the established policies and procedures
Advocate Health Care, Peoria, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Registered patients via incoming patient calls.
- Registered patients through phone contact by using AHC System reports.
- Solved and assisted patient’s with any other issues.
- Coached and acted serves as a back-up to the Central Business Office-Customer Service Unit.
- Analyzed insurance and fax information obtained from the individual AHC Centers.
- Utilized various website to check patient eligibility.
North Memorial Health Care, Peoria, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assured patients are registered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Entered patient demographic and insurance information into the computer systems.
- Entered all benefit information into the computer system.
- Maintained minimum level of error rates given by management.
High School Diploma
Nightmute School, Nightmute, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated