171 Scott Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Job Objective Experienced REO Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of collections, sales, underwriting, processing
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within mortgage field
- Proficient with computer and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective follow through
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to negotiate Cash for Keys and Deed agreements
Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing, Poughkeepsie, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Received HOA information, invoices and ledgers, loaded data to develop payment process.
- Negotiated fees with home owner associations, common interest communities, collection companies.
- Advised teams and clients of issues, including taxes, liens and assessments.
- Reviewed information to analyze accuracy and completeness.
- Administered REO systems data by assuring the system has current, accurate data and detailed notes.
M & T Bank, Poughkeepsie, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Communicated with the eviction attorney to assure progress.
- Assured all REO eviction timelines are met (state to state).
- Analyzed the damage reports to determine if insurance claim can be filed.
- Processed the incoming invoices.
- Collaborated with the field agents and vendors assisting with property.
- Communicated with the clients to discuss asset status.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH