4032 County Line Road
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Job Objective To work as a Resolution Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skillsand experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in the Home Improvement industry
- Profound knowledge of healthcare practice standards, for both government and commercial plans.
- In-depth knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Extensive knowledge of using Master Tax
- Strong data entry and research skills
- Ability to establish priorities effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Heartland Payment Systems, New Port Richey, FL
May 2006 – Present
- Solved notices for monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns that were not remitted on time.
- Maintained deposit frequencies for Fed and State agencies to make sure that tax is paid on time.
- Stayed updated on SUI rates and investigated discrepancies.
- Researched and loaded state codes to MasterTax and PayChoice.
- Solved wage and tax variances.
Apria Healthcare, New Port Richey, FL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Helped outsource vendor regarding account resolution.
- Collaborated with outsource vendor on issues that needed additional assistance.
- Administered work queue appropriately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated