4049 Cedarstone Drive
Toledo, OH 43613
Job Objective To acquire a position as a Retention Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast retention, telemarketing and sales experience
- Huge knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid eligible market
- Profound knowledge of inbound retention techniques and customer needs
- Exceptional knowledge of the telecommunication industry
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using office equipment- computer, telephone, copier, fax, calculator and stapler
Vatterott Educational Centers, Toledo, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Utilized the sales techniques and tools to retain consumer memberships.
- Identified consumer needs and explained how the membership programs will address those needs.
- Adhered to appropriate legal scripting when required.
- Compiled all the calls into the membership system.
Sage Software, Inc., Toledo, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Attended inbound disconnected calls immediately and proficiently.
- Presented high level customer service in an efficient manner.
- Introduced the products and services for existing customers.
- Responded to all queries regarding billing disputes.
- Executed orders for new service, reschedules and saved accounts.
- Monitored and reported the results of retention efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI