1724 Sumner Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as Sales Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive sales experience
- Familiarity with merchandising techniques and methods
- Profound knowledge of product selection and purchasing practices
- In-depth knowledge of supervisory practices and principles
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and lift 50 pounds
Harris Corporation, El Segundo, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Compiled customer correspondence, RFPs and business review materials.
- Inserted the sales activities into CRM tool and established TAS reports.
- Monitored lead times to make sure job is delivered timely.
- Assured the customer received invoice in time.
- Administered customer inventory.
Grainger, El Segundo, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Achieved marketing effectiveness by recognizing short-term and long-range issues that needed to be addressed.
- Established marketing plans and programs for facility, supervised the promotional support.
- Developed relations with residents by organizing and establishing specific resident-relations programs.
- Presented short-and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Scheduled the expenditures, determined the variances and initiated corrective actions.
- Assisted the team effort by achieving related results when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated