459 Feathers Hooves Drive
New York, NY 10004
Job Objective Seeking position as a Security Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in conducting self inspections and investigating violations
- Ability to develop and deliver security briefings
- Proficient with DSS Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Access Commander software from MathCraft
- In-depth knowledge of OPSEC procedures and application
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
ESRI, New York, NY
May 2006 â€“ Present
- Initiated both collateral level security programs and special access programs.
- Developed and upgraded security plans, procedures and instructions.
- Improved and attended active security awareness and education program.
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships with government agencies.
- Ensured adherence to all government and company security regulations.
Parsons, New York, NY
March 2003 â€“ April 2006
- Implemented clearance actions, including upgrades, downgrades, transfers, reinstatements, terminations and briefing updates.
- Assisted proposal teams in pursuing classified contracts.
- Presented Provide security refreshers or informational briefings to other Parsons offices.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Informantion Systems
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA