3236 College View
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Testing Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in searching, creating and updating test data
- Familiaritywith functional, system, Quick Test Professional and test automation, integration, end-to-end and regression testing
- Ability to analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of students, faculty and staff
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business Technology Group, Inc,Edwardsville, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Supervised small testing teams.
- Established a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project.
- Confirmed, developed and presented the cause of the discrepancy.
- Recognized inadequacies and enhancement opportunities in the methods.
QVC, Inc., Edwardsville, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Established overall testing plan scenarios for process, integration and acceptance testing.
- Described and administered test system configurations, conducted test executions.
- Compiled test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Developed goals for appropriate testing cycles and defined and administered software test environments.
- Tested standards and quality assurance tasks.
- Coached junior members of the testing group.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated