2906 Coal Street
Job Objective Turnaround Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing maintenance outages
- Ability to ensure project scheduling and cost controls are set-up properly
- Familiarity with technical design, process analysis, and business application implementation
- Profound knowledge of ERP and CMMS/EAM systems such as SAP, JDE and Maximo
- Proficient with P6, MyPrimavera, timesheets, Contract Manager, Pro Sight and AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Risk, Cost and Contract Management tools and techniques
- Ability to bridge the gap between the technical, the implementers
Emerald Associates,Bellefonte, PA
May 2006 – Present
- Enhanced project deliverables and performance through software usage.
- Collaborated with clients to define and apply project controls processes, utilizing Oracle Primavera software.
- Exceeded Key Performance Indicators for the clients.
- Held Oracle Primavera training classes.
- Collaborated with internal staff to enhance their turnaround knowledge and skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Busincess Administration
Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated