4968 Laurel Lane
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as an Usability Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of usability research
- Ability to conduct usability evaluations and user interface design
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, SPSS, MS Visio, MS Project, J2ME, xHTML and WAP
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate research results
- Ability to graphically depict data and justify methods and approaches-orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, in a team and with and without direction
Sapphire Technologies,Odessa, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Reviewed the quantitative and qualitative data.
- Established the suggestions for usability improvement.
- Prepared user interface flows and established new concepts based on usability findings.
- Conducted the heuristic evaluations of new wireless terminals and applications.
- Collaborated with other usability specialists to assure best-of-class end user experiences.
Kforce, Odessa, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Advised team members on the most appropriate usability methods to use for any given project.
- Conducted the data collection activities in compliance with proven research strategies.
- Analyzed usability level and presented suggestions on enhancement as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factor
Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated