4170 Diamond Street
Charlotte, NC 28263
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Video Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of operation of current video, sound, editing, automated video playback and electronic bulletin board equipment
- In-depth knowledge of studio and field production equipment
- Extensive knowledge of video production tools
- Ability to operate video, audio and lighting equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
MetroStar Systems, Charlotte, NC
May 2006 – Present
- Edited, recorded and managed the media of the project.
- Captured various events involving high ranking officials for web chats.
- Edited and generated Webchats.
- Composed Video for promotional materials.
- Provided Technical assistance of Web chats when required.
- Utilized graphic design experience to convert images.
JCC Camp Chi, Charlotte, NC
March 2003 – April 2006
- Was accountable for overseeing the operations of the video center.
- Presented procedures on utilizing the video equipment and guided campers through all phases of their productions.
- Trained and instructed the students through the creation and completion of their videos.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications
Columbia College, Sonora, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated