4472 Ashton Lane
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Workforce Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in the area of employment services, career counseling and job training
- Profound knowledge of Workforce services and programs
- In-depth knowledge of the principles, practices and processes of the One-Stop service delivery system
- Extensive knowledge of all applicable state, federal and local ordinances, laws, rules and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to employ safety practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
CSO, Inc,Austin, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Communicated staffing requirements in a multi-skill and virtual operation.
- Evaluated the workflow of staff within the local site to assure that the highest efficiencies and best results are being accomplished.
- Worked with educating the local staff on Workforce Management.
- Prepared reports and reviewed trends in a timely manner .
- Identified relationships and provided suggestions to enhance performance.
BCD Travel Corporate, Austin, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Conducted various tasks and changed tasks quickly as demands changed to respond to new priorities and maintained efficient operations.
- Articulated style utilizing a format that is appropriate for the target audience.
- Redesignedpresent processes depending on long-term strategies of the department.
- Assured that the identified back-up(s) are trained to appropriately fill-in for this role during absences.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated