1860 Eagle Street
Cahokia, IL 62206
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Youth Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Youth Specialist
- Huge knowledge of supervision of staff and youth
- Deep knowledge of managing in mental health arena
- Familiarity with HIV & AIDS
- Amazing ability to manage independently
- Outstanding ability to manage with families and children
- Superior communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Specialized Alternatives for Families & Youth, Cahokia, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Aided clients in maintaining meaningful employment.
- Coordinated with businesses and established partnerships with employers.
- Imparted support for clients.
- Extended direct care to students.
- Enforced therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Formulated student reports and summaries.
Missouri Department of Social Services, Cahokia, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed steady progress toward achievement of service plan goals.
- Handled actions in constructive and positive manner.
- Aided discharge from program and return.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service
Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated