3564 Bassel Street
Reserve, LA 70084
Job Objective A talented Fashion Stylist seeking position with a reputable business in search of a highly skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of fashion styling, merchandising and retail management
- Thorough knowledge of latestfashion trends and brand styling directives
- Exceptional knowledge of on-figure apparel styling techniques and fashion sales
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point programs
- Ability to recommend, select and obtain fashion items based on clientâ€™s needs
- Ability to performwork and complete all work-assignments on time
Home Shopping Network, Reserve, LA
August 2012 â€“ Present
- Responded to incoming calls from clients and booked appointments for them.
- Provided personal fashion consulting to clients and delivered education on fashion styling.
- Dressed and styled clients based on their lifestyle needs.
- Evaluated color, size and fit of clothes for clients and ensured proper fit.
- Selected, obtained and styled props, accessories and supplies for shoots.
- Handled and resolved complaints by customers, in a professional and timely manner.
Duncan Quinn, Reserve, LA
May 2009 â€“ July 2012
- Scheduled and made appointments with clients regarding styling services.
- Provided fashion styling advice and styled wardrobe of the clients.
- Obtained and maintained all merchandise required for photo shoots.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with clients, vendors and business partners.
- Oversaw and maintained cleanliness and tidiness of wardrobe area.
- Updated and maintained information related to latest fashion trends, styles, and designs.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Fashion Design
Berea College, Berea, KY