676 Chatham Way
Germantown, MD 20767
Job Objective To obtain the Visual Stylist position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in visual merchandising and styling in a retail store environment
- Immense knowledge of latest fashion trends and styles, and social media channels
- Extensive knowledge of preparation and display of visual props and window décor displays
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Photoshop software
- Ability to interact with customers, store staff and management in a professional manner
- Ability to create and implement visually appealing window concepts
Williams-Sonoma Inc., Germantown, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, designed and implemented merchandise presentations.
- Installed, arranged and removed props, mannequins, promotional displaysand signage as required.
- Developed common areas presentations and window displays based on corporate directives.
- Stocked, placed and merchandized products on store shelves.
- Planned, executed and managed store events and promotions.
- Collaborated with construction team and assisted with store remodeling initiatives.
Addicted Jeans Store, Germantown, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Arranged and styled mannequins based on latest fashion trends and styles.
- Planned, set up and styled window display items and signage.
- Generated and implemented design concepts and graphics for store’s logo.
- Counted and maintained Inventory of all visual displays, on a regular basis.
- Designed and produced visual merchandising based on company directives.
- Maintained cleanliness and orderliness of store and followed established safety practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Merchandising
Yale University, New Haven, CT