3946 Progress Way
Willmar, MN 56201
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as Civil Superintendent with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with construction management
- Familiarity with roadway and transportation projects, bridges, and underground utilities
- Ability to p plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions
- Ability to document all violations and notify project management
- Ability to recommend and implement corrective actions
- Ability to ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures and safety program requirements,
- Ability to interpret drawings and recommend construction methods and equipment
Shaw Group, Willmar, MN
September 2006 – Till Date
- Imparted on-site administrative and technical management.
- Managed safety, surveys, lines and grades and drawing interpretation.
- Handled field reporting and aided Subcontracts Administrator.
- Reviewed subcontracts and coordinated with Site Construction Manager.
Burns & Mcdonnell, Willmar, MN
March 2001 – August 2006
- Aided quality, safety and environmental programs.
- Coached Area Superintendents, General Foreman and Foreman.
- Reviewed job costing and quality reporting.
- Managed subcontractor activities and enforced construction means.
- Executed field administration duties and assured project profitability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Emporia State University, Emporia, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated