4609 Nelm Street
Beltsville, VA 20705
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Deputy Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of Federal, State and Tribal Laws
- Deep knowledge of Authorities of State and Federal Agencies
- Familiarity with general principles of organization and administration
- Ability to think strategically and pay attention to details
- Ability to organize facts and present information in concise and logical manner
BP America Inc., Beltsville, VA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered Division of Instruction, Human Resources, Support Services and Finance.
- Imparted oversight across District divisions.
- Aided Superintendent and imparted technical information.
- Monitored administration and coordinated with members of the School Board.
- Acted as member of Superintendent’s cabinet.
- Established district budget and analyzed direct reports.
NYC Department of Education, Beltsville, VA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Assisted Network leaders and managed analysis of data.
- Coordinated with School Support Specialist Team members.
- Monitored delivery of professional development.
- Managed collaborations with Office of Mental Health.
- Aided Network Leaders and Department of Education educators.
- Supervised Division of Portfolio Planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
Kaskaskia College, Centralia, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated