1647 Walnut Avenue
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as Field Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Field Superintendent and practicality in commercial construction trades
- Huge knowledge of Architectural and Contract Documentation
- Deep knowledge of commercial code requirements
- Solid understanding of Architectural and Contract Documentation
- Ability to outline efficiency improvements
- Solid multi-tasking, inter-personnel and negotiation skills
The Weitz Company, Newark, NJ
September 2006 – Till Date
- Managed on-site construction activities.
- Administered construction site personnel.
- Build Subcontractor relationships and formulated “turn-over” package.
- Maintained and distributed detailed daily field report.
- Aided Project Managers and evaluated project related documentations.
Jacobs Field Services, Newark, NJ
March 2001 – August 2006
- Aided strategic planning for department.
- Organized project construction meetings.
- Acquired bonds and insurance certificates.
- Formulated project schedule and cost estimates.
- Maintained project contract documents.
- Hired and coached project personnel.
- Outlined installation subcontractor bidding documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated