2255 Meadow Lane
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective To secure Marine Superintendent Job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to provide technical equipment support to the assigned ships
- Familiarity with powerplant, electrical, HVAC, pod, deck
- Ability to initiate, recommend and provide solutions
- Ability to verify the implementation of solutions in the Marine Electrical area
- Ability to develop, monitor and execute the project construction plan and schedule
- Ability to supervise, train, coach and mentor field personnel
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate all subcontractor activities
American Commercial Lines, Oakland, CA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered daily activities and assured enforcement of programs.
- Handled employee issues and interpreted company policies.
- Coordinated with vessel operations management team.
- Imparted coaching and counseling to vessel personnel.
- Enforced continuous improvement recommendations.
Carter Associates, Oakland, CA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Coordinated with Marine Superintendents and motivated ships personnel.
- Corresponded with senior management and aided maintenance.
- Assisted representatives and suggested equipment and designs.
- Suggested electrical equipment and provided advice on follow-up projects.
- Scrutinized passenger entertainment and communication systems.
- Aided Human Resources Department and Technical.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Saint Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ