124 Ferrell Street
Duluth, MN 55802
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Painting Superintendent to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to motivate subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to make strong, well documented decisions in a timely manner
- Familiarity with concrete, landscaping, masonry, metals, woodwork, roofing, insulation
- Good understanding of construction management processes,
- Huge knowledge of handling painting and coating procedures
Coating Systems, Duluth, MN
September 2006 – Till Date
- Managed new painting facilities.
- Enforced QA and QC procedures according to ISO requirements.
- Formulated and enforced SHE procedures in complaince with company and local government needs.
- Handled day to day painting activities.
- Outlined work and controlling cost.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction
Belmont Abbey College, Belmont, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated