2153 Eagle Lane
Pembina, MN 58271
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as Plumbing Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of scheduling, planning, estimation and bargaining
- Deep knowledge of plumbing and HVAC
- Ability to schedule manpower and hire workers
- Ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate on-site functions
- Ability to prioritize according to established directive
- Ability to oversee employees assigned to plumbing projects
William R. Nash V.I., Inc., Pembina, MN
September 2006 – Till Date
- Coordinated with Project Superintendents, Construction Managers and General Contractors.
- Managed manpower and equipment.
- Administered field operations and staff.
- Carried out quality control walks with foreman.
- Evaluated weekly- time cards and formulated reports for payroll.
- Developed drawings and material load sheets.
Mcc Group, Pembina, MN
March 2001 – August 2006
- Outlined position of pipe installations and passage holes.
- Managed opening in structures and filled plumbing fixtures.
- Supervised workers working on pipe cutting and preassembly of plumbing systems.
- Maintained plumbing and interpret building plans.
- Evaluated structure and installed pipe assemblies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Lexington College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated