2267 Melrose Street
Yakima, WA 98908
Job Objective To obtain Project Superintendent Position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of Nuclear power plants and refineries
- Deep knowledge of principles of building repair and construction
- Familiarity with basic principles and practices of varied trade crafts
- Ability to coordinate with project manager and interpret blue prints and drawings
- Ability to administer work and develop relationships
- Ability to express, motivates, and influence personnel in a positive manner
Tremco Inc, Yakima, WA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Interpreted project plans and coordinated with division designers.
- Established project operational plans and conducted visits.
- Formulated reports and maintained records.
- Administered staff and carried out Career Development Reviews.
- Handled construction plan and outlined Monthly Progress Report.
- Drafted original CPM Project Schedule.
- Corresponded weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
Bechtel Corporation, Yakima, WA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Administered activities and conducted regular visits.
- Monitored scheduling of each project.
- Evaluated job site operations and imparted guidance to Site Safety and Substance Abuse Program.
- Imparted job site quality control checks.
- Reviewed preparation of daily reports.
- Assisted Project Manager and coordinated with him.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Claflin University, Orangeburg, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated