1632 Crosswind Drive
Owensboro, KY 42301
Job Objective To obtain Site Superintendent Position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of supervising multiple subcontractors
- Deep knowledge of construction tools, machinery and equipment
- Ability to oversee subcontractors to ensure compliance with budget, scope and schedule
- Ability to schedule all site activities to meet required period of performance
- Ability to travel, and perform and/or oversee project activities
- Familiarity with computer software programs
Electronic Security Systems, Owensboro, KY
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered onsite construction activities.
- Aided scheduling of project and coordinated subcontractors.
- Provided guidance in delivery of materials.
- Evaluated job site operations and imparted job site quality control checks.
- Imparted aid to plant Health, Environment, and Safety Program.
- Formulated required onsite documentation.
- Assisted PM and coordinated in onsite meeting.
ValleyCrest Landscape Development, Owensboro, KY
March 2001 – August 2006
- Coached staff and field workers.
- Scrutinized field work and resolved problems.
- Administered labor force and subcontractors.
- Maintained Foremen and Superintendent activity logs.
- Outlined production tracking reports.
- Assessed construction services and analyzed employee safety data.
Bachelor’s Degeee in Engineering
Southeastern Illinois College, Harrisburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated