285 Melville Street
Memphis, TN 38141
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Airport Supervisor to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable hospitality experience in Airline and Travel Industry
- In-depth knowledge of techniques, materials and tools used in the maintenance of airports
- Huge knowledge of ramp operations, customer service and vendor relationship
- Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and local Air Traffic rules and regulations
- Familiarity with principles, methods and tools used in airport maintenance
- Proficient in using automotive and power equipment used in airport maintenance
- Profound ability to plan and supervise the work of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to maintain and prepare reports
- Ability to efficiently communicate and present information to other employees, and management staff
Airport Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
United Airlines, Memphis, TN
- Ensured airport is maintained in compliance with FDOT/FAA standards and emergency procedures.
- Inspected grounds daily for deficiencies and safety hazards and ensured repairs are conducted.
- Ordered fuel and all necessary supplies for airport operations.
- Collected and recorded lease transactions, and entered all sales in proper forms.
- Processed daily mail and invoices and prepared daily operations report.
Airport Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
JetBlue, Memphis, TN
- Supervised all airport operations in order to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Supervised business management utility of the airport.
- Directed the development of programs and activities designed to promote the airport to attract additional activity and business at the airport.
- Maintained financial records, inventories, purchasing of fuel and oil supplies.
- Enforced ordinances and regulations governing airport operations.
- Collected leases, fees and surcharges and negotiated concession with aviation-related businesses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Virginia College, Birmingham, AL