672 Crummit Lane
Glocester, RI 2814
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as Bar Supervisor to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of supervision in a beverage service operations
- Profound knowledge of Wines and Spirits
- In-depth knowledge of administration and operation of beverage service outlets
- Sound knowledge of legal aspects associated with delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Immense ability to work long hours while standing
Bar Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
ARAMARK, Glocester, RI
- Reduced wastage and breakages through careful use of all supplies and equipment.
- Ensured selling opportunities are increased, with the guests consent.
- Increased sales in Food and Beverage to achieve budget.
- Ensured that all customers were treated friendly and effectively.
- Maintained a high standard of service at all times, as laid down by standard operating procedures.
Bar Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
The Marriott Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Glocester, RI
- Planned work schedules and the assignment of necessary employees for an efficient operation.
- Managed the preparation and storage of the various foods which are listed on the menu.
- Inspected food preparation area for proper cleanliness.
- Inspected Food Health Certificates to analyze that all employees possess a valid, up-to-date certificate.
- Checked floats at the beginning of the shift and to ensure that accurate till procedures are carried out.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Hospitality Management, Georgia Highlands College, Rome, GA