2540 McKinley Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Camp Supervisor and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as Summer Camp Supervisor
- Profound knowledge of Recreational and educational activities
- In-depth knowledge of fundamentals, rules, techniques and materials of arts and crafts, and games
- Immense ability to resolve conflicts without difficulty
- Uncommon ability to tolerate loud noises
- Excellent customer service skills
- Profound ability to effectively build teams
Camp Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Raytheon, Aurora, CO
- Scheduled, organized and delivered camp counselor training and camp orientation for parents.
- Updated, maintained and submitted daily attendance records and injury reports to the Recreation Supervisor.
- Answered parents’ queries regarding summer day camp programs.
- Assisted camp counselors with planning daily activity plans.
- Administered medications to the camper and counselor at the appropriate time.
Camp Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Life Time Fitness, Inc., Aurora, CO
- Composed reports on all camp related activities and presented them to the management.
- Assisted in establishing camp requirements.
- Liaised with the Logistics Department to organize transportation for employees when required.
- Ensured that all government regulations are met regarding camp management.
- Organized the camps in a manner that promoted good employee relations.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Civil Engineering, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated