462 West Side Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 7304
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Carpenter Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as journeyman carpenter
- Profound knowledge of carpentry methods and techniques
- Skilled in fabricating, setting up, fixing and modifying wood structures
- In-depth knowledge of precision carpentry equipment and woodworking machinery
- Amazing ability to craft products with exact fits, dimensions and suitable appearance
- Expert in operating various drills, power saws and other electrical equipment
- Exceptional ability to supervise personnel and conducting performance evaluations
- Ability to determine measurements, sizes and locations
Carpenter Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Shaw Group, Jersey City, NJ
- Supervised all carpenter shop workers.
- Recommended improvements, changes and new techniques and procedures.
- Monitored jobs to insure quality and proper compliance with job standards.
- Coordinated activities with other trades areas, project manager and outside contractors.
- Installed wood, metal parts, glass and replaced broken glass when required.
- Lubricated and maintained carpenter shop equipment
Carpenter Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Quality Contracting, Inc., Jersey City, NJ
- Planned, supervised and directed the functions and activities of the Carpentry Shop.
- Conducted inspections, reviewed work-in-progress and ensured proper completion of projects.
- Negotiated and ensured adherence with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensured the quality of services provided for construction and repaired projects.
- Conducted scheduled annual preventive maintenance inspections of all roofs and periodic inspections of buildings to identify maintenance problems.
High School Diploma, Eagle View Jr/Sr High School, Bloomington, IN