3571 Oxford Court
Corinth, MS 38834
Job Objective To gain Circulation Supervisor position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in a library environment
- Profound knowledge of library policies and procedures and service standards
- Good understanding of library databases and procedures
- Proficient with automated circulation system, spreadsheets and word processing applications
- Ability to direct counter attendants in following library rules and practices
- Excellent ability to perform circulation functions
- Strong ability to prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
- Solid ability to perform simple arithmetic operations
Circulation Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Tribune, Corinth, MS
- Monitored work progress, reviewed time sheets, conducted evaluations and resolved issues and concerns.
- Participated in budget preparation and management.
- Collected agency functions, recommended, developed and analyzed circulation data.
- Oversaw the compilation of circulation services statistics.
- Conducted regular meetings of circulation services divisional personnel and ensured minutes are taken and distributed.
Circulation Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Randstad, Corinth, MS
- Evaluated physical arrangement of materials for ease of access and aesthetic appeal.
- Received and resolved patron’s problems and complaints.
- Assisted patrons in finding information and performed basic bibliographic instruction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated