2507 Rollins Road
Oshkosh, NE 69154
Job Objective To secure Clerical Supervisor job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding understanding of legal credentials and terminologies
- Solid understanding of principles and techniques of office administration, supervision and training
- Thorough knowledge Computerized information systems and data processing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in cash operations and account services
- Uncommon ability to make decisions in new situations in accordance with laws, regulations, and established policies.
- Remarkable ability to monitor, review, and evaluate the work of subordinates
Clerical Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Sacred Heart Health Systems, Oshkosh, NE
- Planned, supervised, and coordinated the legal clerical activities.
- Prepared, processed, reviewed, maintained legal records, documents, reports and correspondence.
- Assisted in developing and implementing office policies and procedures.
- Collected, compiled, tabulated, and analyzed statistical data for inclusion in reports and budget requests.
- Maintained and monitored budget and fiscal activities.
- Prepared reports and correspondence for the division.
Clerical Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Citrus Valley Health Partners, Oshkosh, NE
- Established workload priorities for support staff.
- Compiled data and prepared monthly, annual, and special reports.
- Recommended suggestions to improve operations.
- Participated in the training activities of clerical personnel.
- Consulted with attorneys and representatives and personnel from various agencies concerning legal document processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Navarro College, Corsicana, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated