3964 Indiana Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96817
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Clinical Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with remarkable clinical experience in acute care setting
- Extensive Clinical knowledge of SPMI, MICA and HIV/AIDS
- Familiarity with IMA clinic software, Medicaid billing regulations and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of medical case management and home health agency regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and e-mail
- Ability to work within healthcare team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership , management and motivational skills
Clinical Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Honolulu, HI
- Assisted the department manager with the development and maintenance of written policies and procedures for all significant department functions and tasks.
- Promoted the systems commitment to quality, service, and courtesy.
- Assisted the department manager with the supplies, repairs, labor, expense and operational budgets.
- Assured adequate staffing from day-to-day making staffing adjustments.
- Anticipated, identified, and communicated problems to the department manager and implemented solutions.
- Conducted department meetings and served as a resource person for department.
Clinical Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Maxim Healthcare Services, Honolulu, HI
- Assured timely, appropriate and sufficient orientation for all staff.
- Ensured periodic assessments are completed in a timely manner.
- Enforced and demonstrated compliance with Federal, State, Local and accreditation bodies’ regulations and standards.
- Prepared, coordinated and reviewed clinical notes and progress notes.
- Provided in home supervision of nursing services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated