4880 Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as Corrugator Supervisor to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in corrugated process & corrugated machinery
- Extensive knowledge of producing corrugated
- Skilled in slitter and dry end operations
- Proficient in MS Office and KIWI
- Amazing ability to load paper rolls and identify its quality
- Amazing ability to encourage teams
- Outstanding ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environment
- Superior problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
Corrugator Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Tharco Containers, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Reviewed the schedule for corrugation machine and overseen the production of corrugated product.
- Handled problems with production such as machine failure, and paper quality.
- Performed random quality checks for the company on materials used for manufacturing and finished products.
- Tracked and maintained roll stock inventory levels.
- Trained employees on topics such as machine operation and safety.
Corrugator Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Georgia-Pacific, Indianapolis, IN
- Ensured best of waste minimization at machine centers.
- Identified improvement opportunities and provided leadership and action plans for gap closure.
- Delivered annual performance reviews to direct reports.
- Identified repairs need at machine centers.
- Completed accident reports, safety training documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Irvine Valley College, Irvine, CA