672 Crummit Lane
Glocester, RI 2814
Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as Curriculum Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in classroom instruction and supervisory
- Skilled in curriculum writing, strategic planning, conference planning and language acquisition
- In-depth knowledge in drafting specific, appropriate, effective, measurable IEP goals and objectives
- Sound knowledge of educational and office technology
- Proficient in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, email, and voicemail
- Familiarity with a variety of eLearning, online collaboration, and web-based technologies
- Ability to evaluate instructional programs and teaching effectiveness
- Remarkable ability to draft curriculum
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Curriculum Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Milton Hershey School, Glocester, RI
- Identified district curriculum needs and provided a program of activities that coordinated with other sites.
- Encouraged and arranged for regional staff development.
- Identified problems relating to district-wide instructional programs and worked with curriculum coordinators to develop recommendations for staff development.
- Liaised with Special Education training and consultation staff, to facilitate a holistic approach to school programming.
Curriculum Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Parkland School District, Glocester, RI
- Assisted in development and training for school activities.
- Ensured adherence to learning needs of all students in preparing course content and goals.
- Collected quantitative and qualitative data from Assessment coordinator and Professional Development Coordinator.
- Identified strengths and weaknesses in programmed achievement.
- Assisted Academic Admin Manager on preparation of reports on academic activity.
- Ensured proper maintenance of academic record systems as per program standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated