4478 Ella Street
Portland, CA 95113
Job Objective Seeking dependable agency in which my Deli Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in food and beverage
- Advance knowledge of math, weights and measures
- Amazing ability to interpret governmental regulations
- In-depth knowledge of food products and preparation techniques
- Skilled in maintaining department standards and quality
- Outstanding ability to prepare reports, correspondence and procedure manuals
- Exceptional ability to sketch and interpret bar graphs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Remarkable ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations
- Expert organizational and multitasking skills
Deli Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Jimbo’s Naturally , Portland, CA
- Entered orders in point of sale system, collected payment, provided correct change, and obtained signatures for payment type.
- Maintained accurate and balanced accounts.
- Handled telephone orders and ensured delivery and pick up on time.
- Handled guest inquiries related to lodging, dining, and mountain recreation activities.
- Trained new employees to ensure quality of product and service.
Deli Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Sodexo, Portland, CA
- Supervised stocking and maintenance of deli cases.
- Ensured prompt assistance is provided to customers.
- Supervised department staff in absence of the Food Service Manager.
- Oversaw and maintained deli department.
- Supervised product stocking and rotation and maintenance of department inventory.
- Monitored and maintained cleanliness of deli department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Robert Morris University, Moon Township, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated