1821 Alpha Avenue
Plano, TX 75074
Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Department Supervisor and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervisory and merchandising
- Outstanding knowledge of development of business systems, procedures, and techniques
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Familiarity with state/federal fair credit reporting and debt collection laws and regulations
- Strong problem solving, leadership and communications skills
- Outstanding ability to prioritize task execution based on business need
- Amazing ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion
- Remarkable ability to effectively monitor and develop employees
Department Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
The Stanley Works, Plano, TX
- Maintained personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the distribution tasks.
- Provided appropriate process training to associates to ensure their safety, and the accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Identified discrepancies with incoming loads and worked with Individual associates, vendors and customer service for resolution.
- Supervised inventory control department and associates.
- Interviewed and recommended applicants for hire.
- Trained, motivated, monitored and evaluated performance of associates.
Department Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
JCPenney, Plano, TX
- Monitored and reduced irregularities in paperwork flow and consolidation of product.
- Identified requirements and suggested changes to department manager on the procedure of functional area.
- Hired, oriented, trained, evaluated, recommended pay increases and developed associates.
- Maintained inventory accuracy and control.
- Supervised hourly associate’s daily activity.
- Monitored productivity and ensured high standards of quality and accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated