2503 Lady Bug Drive
Queens, NY 11693
Objective To gain Electrical Maintenance Supervisor position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
- Strong supervisory experience in manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with electrical apparatus and control circuitry maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of low voltage switchgear maintenance and repair
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes
- Huge knowledge in project estimation of electrical labor, materials and equipment
- Solid understanding of AC/DC Electronic theory
- Ability to read and interpret electrical power distribution
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Uncommon ability to deal with customers and others in a positive way
- Remarkable ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing and on two-way radio
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
SSI Services, Queens, NY
- Supervised Electrical staff in maintenance and repair.
- Handled disciplinary actions, carried out training and evaluate personnel performance within the Branch.
- Assembled and submitted accurate weekly and weekend reports.
- Enforced the QA/QC program and related tasks.
- Interviewed and hired new candidates.
- Executed work to the customer’s satisfaction.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Stark , Queens, NY
- Scheduled and planned maintenance to ensure continuous operations and eliminate downtime.
- Implemented maintenance processes and procedures.
- Reviewed estimates and designs from the government and internal departments
- Performed scheduled repairs and planning for outages.
- Reviewed and evaluated operations performance as compared to project plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated