150 Broadway Street
Florence, SC 29501
Objective Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as Electrical Supervisor to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with heavy industry machinery and equipment
- In-depth knowledge of medium voltage distribution and low voltage
- Familiarity with NEC electrical codes and predictive technologies
- Proficient in MS Office suite and SAP
- Solid project management and communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Skilled in using electrical schematics and test instruments
- Outstanding ability to read and update electrical schematics using AutoCAD
Electrical Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Think Energy Group, Florence, SC
- Managed troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and maintenance of plant electrical distribution.
- Determined priorities and completed assignments timely.
- Assisted in maintaining spare parts and support operations.
- Provided immediate feedback to crew and production personnel.
- Supervised on-site contractors and assisted in project planning.
Electrical Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Dauphin Precision Tool Llc, Florence, SC
- Lead and supervised electrical craftsmen for all electrical systems for their plant.
- Managed monthly and yearly budget for electrical labor, tools, and spare parts.
- Ensured electrical preventive & predictive maintenance programs.
- Optimized plant with equipment enhancements.
- Ensured parts and tools are organized, picked up, and safely maintained.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Hannibal-LaGrange College, Hannibal, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated