1710 Lowes Alley
Westerville, OH 43081
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as Environmental Services Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as Environmental Services supervisor
- Huge supervisory experience in commercial establishment
- In-depth knowledge of universal precaution policies and procedures in the handling of infectious waste
- Familiarity with infection control, sanitation procedures and cleaning techniques
- Skilled in painting, carpentry, plumbing, and energy management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
Environmental Services Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
HCR Manorcare, Westerville, OH
- Planned, organized, directed, coordinated and supervised functions and activities of the department.
- Ensured the department operates within federal, state, and local regulations.
- Followed all Client and community policies and procedures.
- Implemented change to the environmental service program that enhances the desirability of the community for current and future residents.
- Provided leadership and guidance to associates to enhance creativity and innovation with the Community Works program.
Environmental Services Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Tri-City Wellness, Westerville, OH
- Oversaw and supervised the EVS associates in maintaining the upkeep of the facility with consistent standards of order, cleanliness and safety.
- Assisted with scheduling and holding regular staff meetings.
- Communicated regularly with associates to provide current operational information via meetings, postings and direct discussion.
- Ensured that safety regulations are followed by assigned employees
- Provided direction and on-site support in emergencies involving the release of hazardous materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Gordon College, Wenham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated