2959 Wilmar Farm Road
Frederick, MD 21701
Job Objective To obtain an Inventory Supervisor position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in components warehouse domain
- Profound knowledge of transportation and distribution environment
- Panoptic knowledge of materials management and inventory tasks
- Solid understanding of MRP and Oracle R12 programs
- Extreme ability to work with oil field operations
- Immense ability to implement quality control procedures
WIS International, Frederick, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and maintained plans for production control tasks.
- Implemented change management procedures and executed work order procedures.
- Participated in material issuance and scheduling of employees.
- Formulated warehouse operational needs and developed annual budgets.
- Maintained work environment in adherence to legal regulations.
- Managed warehouse operational information and assisted in strategic reviews.
Bailey’s Holding Company, Frederick, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared inventory transaction and executed inventory control processes.
- Managed and updated part numbers using Oracle programs.
- Implemented RMA processing and participated in physical inventory count.
- Generated and maintained cost and management reports.
- Executed inventory procedures and monitored Open PO process.
- Reviewed physical inventory results and controlled inventory metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated