3049 West Street
Ada, MI 49301
Job Objective To secure the position of Accounting Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of general accounting functions, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Sound knowledge of equipment Personal Computer, Printer, Fax Machine, Copier and Telephone
- Proficient in PeopleSoft GLOBAL AR, SAP, Clarify, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and Data Warehouse
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Bank Reports
- Uncommon ability to multi task and function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, mathematical aptitude, leadership and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
Accounting Support, August 2005 – Present
Dumar Huntson Paving Inc., Ada, MI
- Analyzed credit worthiness of new accounts and authorized credit limits.
- Utilized system to monitor account portfolio for exposure vs. credit limit on existing accounts.
- Initiated corrective actions which were necessary to bring the two in line.
- Prepared monthly reports on status of major past due accounts for Credit Manager.
- Responded promptly to incoming communications from customers, sales and marketing and customer service.
- Entered details into PeopleSoft Conversation panel and SAP Conversation panel.
Accounting Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Siemens Energy, Inc., Ada, MI
- Assisted in the preparation, verification process and maintenance in a variety of general accounting functions and documents.
- Reconciled routine transactions and simple accounts.
- Generated reports, input data, conducted specialized research projects and responded to inquiries using office automated systems.
- Maintained systematic and complete set of transactions in a required phase of accounting.
Bachelor Degree In Accounting, Seattle University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated