1994 Gateway Road
Portland, OR 97205
Job Objective Seeking a position as Business Development Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working experience in business development field
- Profound knowledge of business development and marketing communications
- Extensive knowledge of database and information management system
- Exceptional ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Immense ability to coordinate and effectively interact with team members, practitioners and marketing
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent project management skills
Business Development Support, August 2005 – Present
Deloitte, Portland, OR
- Supported Growth Team in revenue growth initiatives and to expand business and retention activities.
- Developed market facing collateral and deliverables to client and presented document management support.
- Managed internal sharing site and proposed database to include data collection, preparation, input, extraction and maintenance.
- Answered ad-hoc requests from the practice, collateral development, data management, research and general support.
Business Development Support, May 2000 – July 2005
McKesson, Portland, OR
- Assisted with driving attendance to marketing and sales events.
- Followed up with event attendees and non-attendees to set appointments.
- Followed up with leads generated by marketing campaigns and set the table for external sales personnel to built the relationship and close the deal.
- Entered customers and contacted notes to CRM database and NetSuite.
- Prepared ad hoc projects to support business development initiatives and marketing campaigns.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Pittsburg State University, Kansas, KS