1059 Coal Street
Erie, PA 16501
Job Objective Seeking a position as Customer Service Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the companyâ€™s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in proper methods of effective telephone communications
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to work early shift with some scheduling flexibility
- Excellent computer, communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Customer Service Support, August 2005 â€“ Present
Baker & Mckenzie, Erie, PA
- Provided customer service and technical support to customer who called and requested assistance.
- Interfaced with Field Service Technicians and Product Support Technicians to provide prompt repairs and installations and software upgrades.
- Answered all telephone calls (incoming and inter-departmental) with courtesy, professionalism and helpfulness.
- Maintained accurate and detailed information in the Service Desk Express database.
- Researched, responded, and archived customer complaints and requests.
- Ensured that all required personnel forms and paperwork are completed accurately in a timely manner.
Bachelor Degree in Customer Service Management, Cincinnati Christian University, Ohio, OH