3938 Cottrill Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63126
Job Objective Seeking a position as Customer Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as front-line customer support
- Profound knowledge of call center operations and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and databases
- Exceptional ability to work without direction and daily supervision
- Immense ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time sometimes under stressful situations
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Uncommon ability to learn and utilize software programs
- Excellent ability to communicate well with customers, referral sources and Branch employees
Customer Support, August 2005 – Present
Goodrich Corporation, Saint Louis, MO
- Actively lead the customer efforts for current and future customer support related products.
- Defined and executed a customer support plan, online and live support strategies.
- Analyzed quality of service metrics and ensured the overall quality of the customer experience.
- Performed installation of equipment with new features at customer’s location, unloaded components and inspected for damage.
- Recommended design changes and substitution of materials when appropriate.
- Evaluated and diagnosed problems and made appropriate repairs.
- Collaborated with co-workers, customer and field support in isolating and solving problems.
Customer Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Crestron Electronics, Saint Louis, MO
- Maintained and analyzed equipment on a daily basis to improve functionality and prevent problems.
- Trained customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment.
- Answered customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Recommended changes in user procedures and supervised users to take appropriate action to correct malfunctions.
- Conducted administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports and monthly reports.
- Prepared written technical reports on an independent basis.
Bachelor Degree in Customer Service Management, Wittenberg University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated