38 Ethels Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective Seeking a position as Disability Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of medical management practices and Social Security application procedures
- In depth knowledge of disability duration and medical management practices and social security application procedures
- Excellent PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional ability to meet and exceed Performance Competencies
- Immense ability to work in a team environment
- Superior organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
Disability Support, August 2005 – Present
White, Inc., Fort Myers, FL
- Analyzed and approved assigned claims and benefits due pursuant to a disability plan.
- Determined benefits due, made timely claims payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) and other disability offsets.
- Managed medical disability claims ensuring compliance with duration control guidelines and plan provisions.
- Communicated with claimant and client regarding all aspects of claims process either by phone and written correspondence.
- Informed claimants of documentation required to process claims, required time frames, payment information and claims status either by phone, written correspondence and claims system.
Disability Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Nitro Corporation, Fort Myers, FL
- Coordinated investigative efforts assuring appropriateness and provided thorough review of contested claims.
- Provided independent medical evaluation, functional capability evaluation and related disability activities.
- Referred cases appropriate to supervisor and management.
- Maintained professional client relationships.
Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, Marietta College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated