602 Lakewood Drive
Parsippany, NJ 7054
Job Objective Seeking a position as Equity Trade Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound working knowledge of domestic and international equity, fixed income, and derivative products
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles, brokerage accounting, and securities
- Exceptional ability to develop process procedures across business, trade support and back office operations groups
- Immense ability to guide, develop process and procedures pertinent to new products within the equities arena
- Strong analytical skills to assess risk and drive complex issues to resolution
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Equity Trade Support, August 2005 – Present
Brown, Inc., Parsippany, NJ
- Maintained all transactions in product processors and risk systems.
- Created and reviewed daily trading activity.
- Reviewed and addressed issues raised by support areas.
- Processed reinvest settlements.
- Produced reports for customers, sales and trading.
- Liaised between Front Office and all areas of the firm.
- Identified efficiency improvements in all operational aspects of the business.
Equity Trade Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Finolex Corporation, Parsippany, NJ
- Ensured accurate posting of Corporate Actions in both Front and Back Office systems.
- Expedited ad-hoc requests from the trading desk.
- Timely investigated trade processing exceptions.
- Partnered with traders, technology, financial control and other partners to resolve all breaks and issues on a timely basis.
- Ensured timely settlement of trades carried out by traders in International markets.
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Cincinnati Christian University, Ohio, OH