3149 Callison Lane
Wilmington, DE 19867
Job Objective Seeking a position as HR Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of principles, methods and practices related to payroll activities
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures and practices
- In-depth knowledgeable of employment laws and regulations
- Exceptional ability to exercise great initiative independent judgment
- Immense ability to maintain the confidential information
- Ability to meet and work with specified objectives and timelines
- Outstanding ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to negotiate contribution agreement and contracts
- Strong problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
HR Support, August 2005 – Present
Spring, Inc., Wilmington, DE
- Provided relevant employee related data and analysis to Division and field leadership.
- Processed payroll and served as a resource regarding the utilization of the payroll system to area HR Managers and their assistants.
- Completed special projects based on business needs regarding human resources data and analysis.
- Provided field HR Managers and corporate staff with relevant HR statistical information and analysis.
- Assisted in coordinating employee recognition programs and organization of employee events.
HR Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Cloud Corporation, Wilmington, DE
- Aided in the coordination and facilitation of employee training.
- Assisted hiring managers and supervised with recruitment related questions, processes and compliance.
- Maintained an effective level of knowledge and understanding of the industry and business units’ activities, culture and competition.
- Coordinated and conducted in-person interview schedules for positions in the corporate office.
- Assisted with creating marketing materials for the research and education departments.
- Processed staffing requisitions, screened resumes, conducted telephone screening interviews and coordinated interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Saint John Vianney College Seminary, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated