4837 Freshour Circle
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective Seeking a position as Lab Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a Clinical Lab and Biological Laboratory
- Proficient with Clinical Diagnostics, Laboratory Robitics Instrumentation, and Laboratory Automation
- In-depth knowledge of ICD-9 coding and medical terminology
- Proven knowledge in using various instruments to prepare for and perform tests
- Excellent time management, and organization skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent phlebotomy skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office; Word and Excel
Lab Support, August 2005 – Present
Resurrection Health Care, San Antonio, TX
- Processed specimens according to laboratory procedures and standards.
- Performed preventive maintenance of equipment and specimen storage systems.
- Attended and participated in shift stand up meetings, staff meetings and Laboratory meetings.
- Provided guidance to students, technicians and other employees.
- Performed clerical duties like manual billing, faxing, filing and copying.
Lab Support, May 2000 – July 2005
VWR International Health Care, San Antonio, TX
- Assisted with experiments to develop scaled-up purification processes.
- Evaluated purification process methods and made appropriate recommendation.
- Performed routine maintenance on Purification Equipment and systems.
- Maintained laboratory notebook, testing records and worksheets according to established laboratory and manufacturing standards.
Associate Degree in Arts, Pittsburg State University, Kansas, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated