3726 Quiet Valley Lane
Sepulveda, CA 91343
Job Objective Looking for a position as Legal Support Supervisor in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of legal terminology and profound experience in the legal processes
- Familiarity with financial planning and legal department administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Skilled in preparing legal forms and related documents data entry and filing
- Great ability to implement discretion
- Fluent in English, Spanish, French and Japanese
- Profound ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Remarkable ability to identify problems, evaluate options and implement solutions
- Excellent communication skills
Legal Support, August 2005 – Present
CA State Personnel Board, Sepulveda, CA
- Managed to enter and record all updates received from attorneys.
- Advised and prepared documentation on the legal aspects of setting up a new business.
- Ensured that the legal process expectations are met and the business and financial goals are obtained.
- Managed to prepare appropriate documents for the conveyance of litigation work concerning property.
- Maintained and updated attorney directory and attorney exception journal.
Legal Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Protective Life Insurance, Sepulveda, CA
- Ensured to create & update files regarding garnishments.
- Arranged weekly reports for meeting between manager and legal adjustors.
- Ensured to timely update attorney statistics and assist on any special projects.
- Coordinated with work associates from legal practices, banks and courts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated