4396 Penn Street
Saint Louis, MO 63102
Job Objective Seeking a position as Litigation Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in a litigation environment with sound knowledge of the litigation process
- Proficient with litigation support tools and applications (Concordance, IPRO, Summation, iConect, Equivio)
- Familiarity with legal issues presented in disability claims, claims handling and claims dispute
- Sound knowledge of database fundamentals including query, report writing and text transcript management software
- Amazing ability to handle many complex litigation support tasks
- Working knowledge of personal computers and the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Profound ability to coordinate resources to meet competing demands
Litigation Support, August 2005 – Present
Direct Hire Associates, LLC, Saint Louis, MO
- Consulted and educated case teams on defensible best practices.
- Served as single point of contact to attorneys and paraprofessionals.
- Analyzed resulting proposals and made appropriate recommendations.
- Partnered with outside vendors for appropriate use of Litigation Support applications.
- Provided backup support to Litigation Support Analysts.
Litigation Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Pat Taylor and Associates, Inc, Saint Louis, MO
- Supported lawyers, legal staff and Sr. LSAs with litigation support tools.
- Created and maintained documents and transcripts databases.
- Prepared and configured production subsets for case teams.
- Ensured to stay current on litigation support and courtroom presentation tools and technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Rosemont College, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated