3653 Ventura Drive
Salinas, CA 93901
Job Objective To secure the position of Mainframe Production Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Mainframe application development
- Skilled in utilizing operating systems, programming languages, and development tools
- Sound knowledge of structured programming technology and applications and development methodologies
- Expert in installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring Mainframe systems
- Proficient with COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, and mainframe tools
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Sound communication and intra-personal skills
- Profound ability to assess requirements, alternatives, and risks/benefits
Mainframe Production Support, August 2005 – Present
Teksystems, Salinas, CA
- Communicated with clients to identify and resolve problems.
- Ensured all key processes are completed accurately within timeframe.
- Assisted clients with error corrections and updated reference tables.
- Received, investigated and resolved all related inquiries.
- Ensured all report books are correctly marked and completed successfully.
Mainframe Production Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Primus Global Services, Salinas, CA
- Verified major projects and ensured that specifications were complete and accurate.
- Determined programming requirements for major projects.
- Conducted research and documented findings and recommendations.
- Developed technical designs to meet system targets.
- Ensured to code programs that interface with multiple applications.
- Provided applications development and support and utilized troubleshooting and diagnostic tools.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Fuller Theological Seminary, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated