38 Ethels Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective Seeking a position as Office Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrative and clerical support
- Familiarity with office management, organizational methods, procedures, standards, practices and etiquette
- Proficient with General office and equipment inventory, order and maintenance
- Profound knowledge of the principles and procedures of financial record keeping
- Sound communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office computer and data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Profound ability to work well in a team or independently
Office Support, August 2005 – Present
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc., Fort Myers, FL
- Responded to calls courteously in a professional manner, and maintained employee diary to document daily activities.
- Documented all customer complaints and queries and promptly forwarded them to the appropriate supervisor.
- Organized and prepared all territory maps daily for field crew use.
- Recorded all treatment information, including dates and consumption of product.
- Organized and maintained filing system and ensured safe work practices.
Office Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Paragon Management Group, Fort Myers, FL
- Performed wide variety of moderate to complex technical and operational support duties.
- Performed specialized tasks and assisted in general office functions.
- Processed monthly electronic files; maintained financial records; verified statistical reports and assisted with report publications.
- Resolved basic office operation problems and offered appropriate recommendations.
Associate Degree in Arts, Miles College, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated